Paleo Banana Bread, it’s as essential to our lives as water right?!
Would you agree?
Well if not, you certainly will after making this super easy, super delicious Paleo Banana Bread that literally takes five minutes to throw together.
Many people believe that when they “Go Paleo” they have to give up all their favourite foods – the chocolate, the biscuits, the cake, the bread – throw it all out! You’re Paleo now and you can’t have it!
Well I’m calling their bluff. Let me tell you this is completely false!
If the people who said the above were Pinnochio, their nose would be longer than the Great Wall of Bacon…oops I meant The Great Wall of China.
Switching to a healthier way of eating can involve cake…hoo-to-the-ray!!!!
The Paleo Banana Bread recipe below that I’m about to give you (or you could call it cake, either name will do) is a testament to living a healthy life that never involves missing out on your favourite foods!
REASONS WHY THIS PALEO BANANA BREAD IS BEYOND FANTASTIC!
- It’s sweet, lush and incredibly delicious
- It’s soooooooo filling! Because this Paleo Banana Bread is made with nutritionally dense ingredients like almond meal, coconut, eggs and healthy fats (either olive oil, butter or coconut oil), one slice of it will actually give your body nutrition and satiate your body’s hunger signals.
- It’s highly unlikely, after eating a slice of this bread that you’ll be left wanting more, which is what other cakes made with nutritionally empty ingredients can do to you.
One slice and you’re done! You’ll never feel like you’re missing out with this deee-licious Paleo Banana Bread Recipe as your new best mate!
For added texture and “taste-bomb-of-amazement” qualities, I’ve even thrown in some Rumbles Crumbles Cinnamon Crunch to the recipe. So imagine soft, sweet banana bread melded with the crunch of cinnamon crusted nuts and coconut….oh yeah!
Actually stop imagining, here’s the recipe below for you to make it now! Oh and if you don’t have any Rumbles Crumble, you can of course purchase some here, or just leave it out. You could also substitute the crumble with your favourite chopped nuts.
And, as an added bonus…I’ve even created a Paleo Breakfast Cookbook for you for FREE!
It includes the banana bread recipe as well as recipes for Paleo Sweet Potato Breakfast Ice Cream (which, regardless of how it sounds, is actually ridiculously delicious), green and lean frittata, pizza bread and fruit crumble.
Just click the button below to download now.
Or if you’re looking to become a healthy chef extraordinaire…
…a healthy chef who can look at a pile of ingredients and know immediately how to transform them into healthy meals and snacks quickly, simply & affordably…
Check out our online healthy cooking school by clicking the link below…
PALEO BANANA BREAD RECIPE
Paleo Banana Bread Ingredients & Equipment
- 10 x 20cm loaf tin
- 60g almond meal (1/2 cup)
- 50g coconut flour (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Rumbles Crumbles Cinnamon Crunch muesli (or chopped nuts of your choice or leave this ingredient out)
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil or coconut oil or butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 1 large over ripe banana
Paleo Banana Bread Directions
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease the cake tin with btter, coconut or olive oil and line with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients: almond meal, flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and 1/2 cup of the muesli/nuts.
- In a seperate medium sized bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil/butter, sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup or rice malt syrup) and the mashed banana.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- 6. Pour the mixture into prepared cake pan & sprinkle with remaining muesli or nuts.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 45 minutes.
- Cake is cooked when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. The cake should be golden brown on top and should feel firm to the touch when lightly pressed in the centre.
Don’t forget to grab your FREE cookbook containing this recipe and more, by clicking the button below:
AND WATCH THE LIVE VIDEO ON HOW TO MAKE YOUR PALEO BANANA BREAD HERE TOO!
LOVE YOUR PALEO SWEETS
THEN LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO MAKE THEM A HEALTHY PART OF YOUR LIFE WITH THE CAKE MODULE FROM OUR ONLINE HEALTHY COOKING SCHOOL!