Bread! Can you imagine life without it?
I can’t! But I really don’t like the way gluten and wheat flour feels in my body and I know it’s not that good for me anyway, so I try to stay away from it. But I really want bread in my life! It just tastes so darn good. Doh…it’s just such a dilemma!
But what if we could still eat bread and avoid the gluten and processed flours at the same time?
Wouldn’t that be a dream come true?
What if we could still be Paleo and still eat bread?
What if, even if you were gluten intolerant or coeliac, we could still eat bread?
Well guess what, you can! Wooooo-to-the-hoooooo!
In this blog post you will find THE MOST DELICIOUS Paleo Bread Recipe the world has ever seen.
When I first adopted a Paleo way of living, bread was THE THING I missed the most. It wasn’t the bread I missed on it’s own, what I missed was:
- Toasted sandwiches
- Dunking a slice of bread into my left over casserole sauce
- Eating a sausage in bread
- Salad sandwiches
What I missed was the endless delicious possibilities that bread opened up to my eating agenda!
THE PALEO BREAD RECIPE
The recipe is at the end of this post, but you can also get it in our FREE brekky cookbook! When people transfer over to a “real food” way of eating, breakfast can often stump them. “What will I eat if I can’t eat [norma] toast and cereal?” they say. Well our answer to that is in the cookbook below! Download it and go on a brand new, healthy brekky adventure of taste bomb amazement that will keep you full for hours and make your body and mind hum with energy!
There’s recipes for brekky crumble, frittata, brekky sweet potato ice cream (yep you read correctly)…and more!
So without further ado, here is the recipe below…
Oh wait, one more thing…
If you’re looking to become a healthy chef extraordinaire…
…a healthy chef who can look at a pile of ingredients and know immediately how to transform them into healthy meals and snacks quickly, simply & affordably…
Check out our online healthy cooking school by clicking the link below.
We’ve even got a whole module on Paleo Bread!!!
Now for…the recipe!
PALEO BREAD RECIPE: Pizza Style
- 150g (approx. 1 1/4 cups) almond meal
- 90g arrowroot flour (approx. 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of your favourite pizza toppings, e.g. cooked bacon, onion, olives, salami, onion, tomato, capsicum, cooked chorizo, mushrooms, etc
- 1 cup grated cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Grease and line loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond meal, arrowroot, salt and baking powder.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the eggs and vinegar.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Stir through your pizza toppings and cheese if using.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and sprinkle with extra cheese if desired.
- Bake for approx. 40 minutes. Bread is cooked when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Bread should be golden brown on top and should feel firm to the touch when lightly pressed in the centre.
- Leave to cool for ten to twenty minutes before removing from the pan.
Don’t forget to grab this recipe and the a whole brekky cookbook by clicking the button below: