A piece of flame grilled juicy meat, crispy bacon (if bacon’s your thing), grilled onions, crisp lettuce, and tangy sauce that oozes down your chin as you sink your teeth into the bun that houses this delectable combo. OMG, how good is that healthy burger?!
And guess what? You no longer have to go without one just because they’re supposed to be unhealthy and fattening!
With the Rumbles Burger Cookbook we teach you how to quickly and simply make healthy burgers that taste even better then the ones from your favourite take out restaurant…that’s our promise!
(Note: this book has options to use dairy and gluten free bread as well as completely Paleo options too)
What you’ll receive:
- A 28 page, nutritionist approved, brightly coloured and photographed manual that you can download and keep forever, giving you the written step-by-step instructions for making your favourite burgers and sauces.
What we’ll teach you:
- Strategies to make hamburgers from every meat imaginable: pork, fish, chicken, beef, kangaroo, lamb, etc.
- Strategies for making vegetarian burgers that are so delicious, even the most carnivorous creatures on the planet will be lining up to eat them.
- The techniques to have you making all these burgers from memory.
- Examples of how to make Satay burgers, Spanish chorizo burgers, cracked lemon and herb fish burgers, Aloha pork burgers, and soooooooo many more.
- Strategies for making homemade BBQ, tomato and teriyaki sauces in five minutes.
- Gluten free bread options and other creative ideas for what you can eat your burger in…nope you don’t have to just eat your burger in bread (even paleo bread)!
- How to stuff your burger! Yep this idea takes your burger patty from 100% delicious to a million per cent delicious!