Gluten Free Cake
You can’t eat gluten free cake if you’re trying to be healthy right?
Of course you can!
Even if you’re gluten free, going Paleo or cutting back on carbs, you can still eat cake! Especially with our gluten free and grain free Cake Cookbook!
(Note: this book does include some options to include dairy)
What you’ll receive when you purchase:
- A 28 page, nutritionist approved, brightly coloured and photographed manual that you can download and keep forever, giving you the written step-by-step instructions for making your favourite gluten free cakes and icings.
What we’ll teach you:
- How to make gluten, grain and optionally dairy free cakes, that are low in sugar (only sweetened with honey, maple or rice malt syrup) and made with wholesome natural ingredients that the body loves.
- We’ll give you just two recipes (one’s nut free), that take five minutes to throw together (no creaming, beating or whipping involved), that you can tweak with your favourite ingredients to make cakes of unlimited flavours! Think berry & coconut cake, rose & pistachio cake, apple-cinnamon cake, double-choc mocha cake, carrot cake, choc-fudge layer cake… You’ll be able to make them all from just two recipes!
- The techniques to have you making all these cakes from memory. Yep we give you strategies, and not just recipes, so that you can make any cake from your favourite flavours, in a heartbeat.
- Strategies for making healthier icings including cream cheese icing, cashew butter icing, choc fudge icing, avocado icing and more!
IF YOU LOVE YOUR SWEETS, YOU’LL ALSO LOVE:
|Select your option||
Cooking E-Book Only, Online interactive module