Smoothies are a fun and delicious way to inject some serious nutrition into your life. They’re a quick and easy meal or snack to have on the run, especially on those busy mornings when you’ve pushed the snooze button one too many times! In our smoothie template we show you some simple strategies for making smoothies with a whole range of fruits and vegetables. We also give you guidelines for slowly incorporating more greens and veggies into your smoothies so that veggies become the main component of your smoothie instead of fruit (which is high in sugar). Grab your smoothie template today and give your eating routine a serious nutrition boost!
What you’ll receive:
- A 33 page, nutritionist approved, brightly coloured and photographed manual that you can download and keep forever, giving you the written step-by-step instructions for preparing your smoothies.
What we’ll teach you:
- Three strategies and templates for making smoothies which take you on a journey from making fruit based smoothies to nutritionally dense, delicious tasting, veggie based smoothies.
- Tips for making green smoothies for kids.
- Nutritional information on the pros and cons of consuming fruit.
- The techniques to have you making delicious smoothies from memory (say good-bye to bulky cookbooks) with flavours you and your family love.
|Select your option||
Cooking E-Book Only, Online interactive module