DO YOU MISS EATING BREAD?
DO YOU MISS THE GOOD OL’ SANDWICH?
Never fear, you no longer have to go without!
Today we’re showing you how to make Paleo bread. This bread is gluten, grain and dairy free. But best of all, it is also nut free! This means you can use it in your children’s lunch boxes as well as your own.
Actually maybe there is something better about this Paleo bread recipe. This Paleo bread only takes five minute to make!
Hello butter on toast and hello salad sandwich!
- 1.5 cups coconut flour
- 1/3 cup mixed seeds (optional)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 160°C
- Grease and line a 10cm x 20cm loaf tin with baking paper
- Place all dry ingredients together in a large bowl and whisk together to evenly disperse.
- In a smaller bowl, which together the eggs, water and maple syrup.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and combine well.
- Bake mixture in the oven for 45 minutes or until the bread feel firm to the touch.