Q1. What are the top two questions about children’s health that I absolutely must answer in The Love Project?
THE TOP FIVE QUESTIONS REGARDING EMOTIONAL STRENGTH
- How do I build/teach resilience?
- How do I mange anxiety?
- How do I help my child manage their emotions?
- How do I instil a healthy self-belief and self-confidence?
THE TOP FIVE QUESTIONS REGARDING NUTRITION
- How do I get my children to eat healthy food?
- What affect does food have on behaviour and what foods can I feed my child to help their behaviour?
- How do I stop my children from eating sugar?
- What’s a balanced diet look like and what should my kids be eating?
- What are some quick and easy healthy meal/snack ideas?
OTHER POPULAR QUESTIONS IN GENERAL
- How do I get my children moving more?
- How do I get my children away from screens (i.e. TV, computers, etc)?
- What are some good strategies for calming a child before bed?
- How do I manage behaviour?
- How do I help my child to “fit-in” and make friends?
Q2. If you could only pick one of the following areas in children’s health, which areas would you need the most help in?
Nutrition, behaviour, anxiety, exercise, sleep, resilience, other
ANSWERS IN ORDER FROM MOST POPULAR
- OTHER – food intolerances, how to manage feelings, mental health
Do these results surprise you?
Are there any other topics you feel we’d need to cover with The Love Project?
We’d love your feedback.
If you’d also like more information on myself and the work I do, you can find me at www.matrixrejeneration.com