Do you miss eating bread?
Bread dunked in soup? Bread smothered in butter? Bread to wipe up the sauce from your casseroles?
Well no need to crave it any more because I have here for you the best Paleo bread in the world!
It’s nut free too.
This paleo bread is made from, wait for it…
It’s super nutritious, super delicious and pretty easy to make.
Gluten-free – Dairy Free – Nut Free – Preservative Free – Grain Free
INGREDIENTS FOR ROLL
1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
2 tablespoons coconut flour
3 eggs whisked
OPTIONAL – 1-2 tsp of spices/herbs of choice (I used chili flakes and oregano in this batch but feel free to use whatever ones you absolutely love)
OPTIONAL – 1/2 cup parmesan or grated cheddar cheese
INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPING (OPTIONAL)
1/2 tsp poppy seeds
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tsp dried minced garlic
1 tablespoon dried minced onion
1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius (fan-froced)
- Process the cauliflower in a blender until it looks like bread crumbs.
- Place in a microwave safe bowl, cover with cling-wrap and microwave on high for 8 minutes.
- In the mean time, mix together all your topping ingredients.
- Remove cauliflower from microwave and stand on a bench for half an hour to cool.
- Place cooled cauliflower into a clean, dry tea towel and wring out all the moisture. This is a VERY IMPORTANT STEP. You need to remove as much moisture as possible, the cauliflower needs to be very dry.
- In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower and remaining roll ingredients.
- With your hands, make six even sized rolls with your mixture.
- Dip the top of each roll into the topping mixture.
- Place rolls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the overn for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- SECRET STEP – at the end of 20 minutes I place my rolls under the grill and let them toast for approximately 5 minutes to give them a golden crispty outer crust.