It’s a Paleo dessert, or is it a paleo breakfast? Dessert, breakfast, dessert, breakfast…ahhhh!!! I don’t know what it is?
Actually I do know what it is, it’s fricken’ delicious so let’s just agree you can eat this Paleo treat for breakfast and dessert!
That’s exciting because it means you can eat it twice a day…hooray!
So the dish being debated here is a Paleo fruit crumble.
- Warm apple and berry…
- Sweet and mushy…
- Topped with crunchy nuts and coconut…
- Spiced up with cinnamon…
- A big spoon digging into this comforting fruit & nut combo and then shoving the whole delicious lot into your mouth!
- Your tastebuds do a dance of delicious excitement as the soft fruit squishes all over your tongue and your teeth crunch down on the cinnamon spiced nuts.
It’s a rodeo of taste-bomb amazement with every spoonful.
In fact, why not eat this Paleo breakfast/dessert for lunch and dinner too? I mean who doesn’t want a rodeo of taste-bomb amazement in their mouth at every meal?
Ok so you’re probably drooling now, so it’s probably about time I gave you the recipe!
I’ve included it for you below…
But first, a free Paleo Dessert/cookbook!
Wouldn’t it be amazing to have a whole cheeky little ebook with other amazing Paleo Dessert/Breakfast recipes in it too? I think so!
So I’ve created this downloadable book for you right here. It contains this recipe plus more delicious recipes to inspire your mornings.
It includes recipes for Paleo Sweet Potato Breakfast Ice Cream (& don’t snigger at this one until you make it…it’s truly phenomenal), green and lean frittata, crunchy Paleo Breakfast Banana Bread & Pizza Bread!
Just click the red button to download now.
Or if you’re looking to become a healthy chef extraordinaire…
…a healthy chef who can look at a pile of ingredients and know immediately how to transform them into healthy meals and snacks quickly, simply & affordably…
Check out our online healthy cooking school by clicking the link below:
Paleo Dessert/Breakfast – Apple & Berry Crumble Recipe
- 4 large apples, any type
- juice of one lemon
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 TAB honey (optional)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup Rumbles Crumble Cinnamon Crunch Muesli (available HERE) or any other muesli you have on hand
- Peel and core the apples and slice finely.
- Place apple in a medium saucepan with the water and lemon juice.
- Simmer away gently for approximately 10 minutes or until the apple is very soft. Add more water if you find the mixture is drying out too much.
- Add in the honey, raspberries and cinnamon.
- Simmer away for another five minutes.
- Spoon the warm fruit into bowls or ramekins and top with Rumbles Crumble. Eat!
- You can also cool the fruit mixture down and then store it in your fridge for easy brekkies or snacks during the week.
Don’t forget to grab your FREE cookbook containing this recipe and more, by clicking the button below:
LOVE YOUR PALEO SWEETS!
THEN LEARN MORE ABOU THOW TO MAKE THEM A HEALTHY PART OF YOUR LIFE WITH THE CAKE MODULE FROM OUR ONLINE HEALTHY COOKING SCHOOL!
CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE 🙂