Choc Mint Coco-Ice Cream!
Bananas? Spinach? Coconut milk? What kind of Ice Cream is this!
Something Pop-eye would eat and LOVE! Thanks Miranda @clean_treats for this abstract creation!
- 1 tin coconut cream
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop protein (optional)
- 1-2 tsp peppermint essence
- Rumbles Paleo Choc rocks – chopped for the choc chips and melted over stove top to drizzle over the top
- Green colouring: I used 1/2 tsp Spirulina but you could also use food colouring, handful of spinach or fresh mint leaves
- Blend all ingredients (except chocolate chips) using a stick blender, Thermomix, Nutri Bullet or blender of choice
- Stir through the choc chips and pour into a silicone mould
- Place in the freezer until set
- Melt some extra Choc Rocks and drizzle over the top!